Since it was so delicious, I thought I would share the recipe with you...
Honey-Glazed Chicken Stir-Fry
Start to finish : 25 minutes
* You can use frozen vegetables to save on the preparation time, but I prefer fresh.
• 12 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breast halves or skinless, boneless chicken thighs
• 2 tablespoons honey
• 2 tablespoons vinegar
• 2 tablespoons orange juice
• 4 teaspoons soy sauce
• 1 ½ teaspoon cornstarch
• 2 tablespoons cooking oil
• 4 cups vegetables, fresh or frozen (sweet pepper, onion, broccoli, mushrooms, etc
• hot cooked rice or couscous
1. Rinse chicken; pat dry. Cut chicken into bite-size strips; set aside. For sauce, in a small bowl stir together honey, vinegar, orange juice, soy sauce, and cornstarch; set aside.
2. Pour cooking oil into a wok or a large skillet. (Add more oil as necessary during cooking.) Heat over medium-high heat. Add vegetables to wok; cook and stir for 3 to 4 minutes or till vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove vegetables from wok. Add chicken to hot wok. Cook and stir for 3 to 4 minutes or till chicken is no longer pink. Push chicken from the center of the wok. Stir sauce; add to center of the wok. Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
3. Return cooked vegetables to wok. Stir all ingredients together to coat. Cook and stir about 1 minute more or till heated through. If desire, serve immediately over rice or couscous. Makes 4 servings.