Monday, August 30, 2010

Babies Galore

So it seems like this is the year for everyone having babies. In the second half of this year I have 7 friends who are pregnant. Here are a few of the baby cards I have made for baby showers.


This card I made for my Mom to give to a family friend, Brook, whose shower was last week.
This card I made to give to that same friend.
I also made a rag quilt blanket for her. It is quite large when it is open, so I just took a picture of it folded up. You get the gist. The front and back have the same pattern.



My other friend Carla, who is also having a girl had her baby shower this past Saturday. I made her a baby quilt, applique'd some onsies, and of course made a card, but I used leftover fabric from the quilt to make the card.
















Here is the blanket. The one folded shows the flannel print that is on the back (and also the same fabric I used on the card). The picture below is the full quilt.



I am so happy for all my friends who are having babies. Maybe soon it will be my turn :)
Fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. They are all so cute, but that last one, with all the matching stuff, is adorable!What a greatfriend you are, and so talented

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where were you when I had my babies? Oh yeah, elementary school:) Cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete